Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

A kind-hearted teacher!

Screenshot 2017-08-30 at 9.40.57 AM.pngLooking for a teacher :

I am looking for a teacher that can teach many things just like Jesus taught the people and his Apostles. A teacher that is able to use a variety of ways to teach. A teacher that is able to teach so that the people could follow on what Jesus did like being kind, showing love and reaching out to help the poor and those in need.

Walht: incorporate the qualities that Jesus would look for in an apostle to continue spreading the word of God today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Justice my name is Annalisa from St.Pius X catholic school. It's great to tell us what your looking for in a teacher. It is also great who you explained to us what you are learning. I myself am looking for a teacher like this. Keep up the great work^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justice,
    I really liked how you wanted a teacher just like Jesus. I really learned what a teacher you want for your class.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete