Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

My Leaving From Room 5 Miss You So Much.

To: My Best Teacher I Ever Had In My Life: Miss Richardson,

To Miss Richardson You are the best teacher I ever had you  are my awesome teacher.
You one of a kind teacher you worked hard thank you for all you have done for me.
I look forward to seeing the baby, I look forward to seeing you and your little family.

                          LOVE YOU SO MUCH SPECIAL TO YOU AND THE BABY GIRL
                                              PLEASE REMEMBER ROOM 5     HERE YOU GO BABY GIRL.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you Justice. I am going to miss Room Five so much. I will let you all know when this little girl arrives into the world. Room Five are such an awesome class and I have had allot of fun this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justice, Your Card is very nice, It is very sad when we say goodbye to a teacher who is very supportive. I like like the way that you have added the beautiful picture's and described what kind of teacher she was. You can tell that you miss her so much.

    By Rosary :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really nice message Justice, I am sure we will all miss Mrs Richardson but at lease she can see how much we will miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Justice,

    That was a really nice thing you did for your teacher. I love the pictures you have uploaded. You have learnt from an awesome and amazing teacher. We'll miss you very very much Mrs Richardson.

    Love Anna

    ReplyDelete