Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

Nose Blowing With School Nurse.

Nose Blowing


Last Last Friday we had our school nurse. Her name was Elizabeth.

Elizabeth told us to don't sniff because there's a tube that goes to your middle ear and you will be deaf. It goes to your middle ear, down your throat and into your lungs. A clear nose is when it warms the air, Moistens the air and filters dust and germs.

Next we all got a tissue. I had to block one nose and unblock the other to see if something will come out or if your nose will hurt. Then she asked my class and I a question , When you sneeze does some mucous come out? When you sneeze it goes into your lungs and you will be in a lot of pain.

Next she gave some stickers to Mrs Towmey and also gave papers that said how to blow your nose and it said when to blow your nose, ``Blow your nose before you go to school, before bed time and while your at school and when you feel you have mucous''.

Lastly we said a big thank you to Elizabeth for coming to teach my class and I about our nose.

I had lot of fun learning about my nose and how does it feel to have a clean nose.

I learnt that a clear nose is when you feel free and when you can breath probably .




1 comment:

  1. Talofa, Justice
    I like the way you explained all the information in your writing.
    I also like the way that you use your punuation in the right place.

    What was the favourite part you learned about your nose?

    ReplyDelete