Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

You should try this?

At Technicraft today, my partners and I did an experiment on bubbles. When we went through the door, we saw on each table, five cups of water, a stopwatch, stirring rod, straws, one big beaker and one small beaker.

  • Then we started our experiment by pouring 100  ml of detergent into each plastic cup.
  • After that we were all told to stir each of the cups with the stirring rod that we were given. There were five cups and four people so each of the four people in each table got to stir a plastic cup.
  • Later we were given one bubble blower so that we all could each blow a bubble from each of the plastic cups. We each blew a bubble from each of the plastic cups, we had to time how long the bubble would last.
  • Try this experiment at home, but remember to get permission from your parents.

Now it's time to leave to go back to school.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Justice,Its Alyssa here from Grey Main School.
    I like how your writing post has a lot of detail. This reminds me of when I was little I liked to play with the bubble machine and the bubbles went over the roof I think they lasted for 5 minuets. What is a bubble blower?

    ReplyDelete