Pages

Friday 11 March 2016

Best family dinner that I've been to!

On Saturday my family and I had the biggest family dinner ever at Gingis Khan in Manukau because it was my brother inlaw's birthday. I was so happy because there was a long set of stairs for us to get to the food that was on the bottom floor. We filled up the space on the top floor.

We had a plan and the plan was that I would switch on the bright light! and everyone would shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! That would be the start of a noisy surprise. When the clock hit 6:30, the birthday and the delicious, big, brown cake had been blessed by my uncle Moti. Then the birthday boy cut the delicious piece  cake.

Then my uncle Moti said a food grace for us through the form of a song. Then it was time for everyone to get their food. I got chips and chicken, but I only got little bit because I wanted to get the birthday boys delicious blue cake. When I got my food, I looked at my cousin and she asked me, "Why are you eating so little?." I rushed to eat my food very quickly because I wanted to be the first one to have the delicious blue cake. I got hiccups from eating to fast.

When it was desert time, my aunt called the birthday boy to come and cut the cake. I was very excited for the cake because I was hoping that I would get a big piece or get the first piece. My favourite part was when we made the plan so that we could shout as loud as we could. It felt like I was the loudest. Another favourite part of the was for me was when I had the hiccups because I ate too fast. The sounds that I made were loud and funny. I had such a great laugh about it.

Image result for Happy birthday


Learning Intention: We are learning to write a recount using the correct structure.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the orientation, followed by the events and then a conclusion about going to Gengis Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment