Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

A Sad Lovely Funeral.


A Sad Lovely Funeral.

On New years my family and I went to my uncles Funeral in my favourite country, Tonga.
My Family and I went to say goodbye and to pray for him but before that we had to go dress him up at the Hospital. He was dressed like  a angel.

Then we had to get his coffin and lay him down.

After that we went back home and got dressed fast because it started at 2.00pm because It started at 2.30 and we got dressed so fast.

Then the clock hit 1.00pm and we all waited for the priest to come, before that I said to my Mum I thought it started already she answered, “no,” then I said, “okay.”

Finally the priest came and he started to read the bible. There was 5 priest my family and I were crying.

I felt very sad, hungry, and tired at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment