Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

On Saturday.

On Saturday my family and I had a big feed, because my aunt came from Tonga and my uncle came from Australia. All of my uncles and aunts and grandma and grandpa was at my house, because the food was at my house.


First we had to go and get 2 big fat pig at 5.00 in the morning and cook it for our feed.
My other aunt was driving and my mum and I went to get the shopping , we bought a packet of noodles, some fruit, some vegetables and some sandwiches. We bought it from the Pak`n Save at Manukau.


After that we went to the cheesecake shop at Manukau to buy my brother a cake because it was his birthday too.The cake had his name on it. It was very small for a lot of people
After that we went to the gas station to put some gas into the van. My aunt paid $20.


After that we went back home and started the big feed. when we got there, there was a lot of food. I felt very hungry so I went and sat down next to my mum and ate some skin off the pig some sandwich some broccoli with some soup and some fruit. It was crowded with a lot of people


I felt very happy and tired.






No comments:

Post a Comment