Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

My Special Time With My Mum

Do you have a special time with your mum?.

Last Saturday me and my mum went to Rainbow's End.
First we went on the roller-coaster. We were sitting in front of everyone, and we felt so scared that we might fell down because we are taller than everyone. Then the ride started and we were up-side-down. I got really scared so I closed my  eyes, and I did not feel scared any-more.                

Next, we went on the Invader ride.It was fun, but when you get to the top it felt like you will fall. Everyone was so scared and started to scream. I got annoyed so I blocked my ears and I covered my eyes again because I did not want to see anything.

Then we went on the ride that was called Stratosphere.I was really excited, it looked so remarkable. When it started I was glad I was   on it.

Lastly we went and ate some fish and chips and drank some fizzy. My mum asked me if I can remember the rides we went on. I said yes. I felt happy and went back home and played with my niece and had a sleep over.                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment