Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

My Trip To The Beach With My Family.

My Family and I went to the beach on Saturday for a family gathering.

The first thing we did was to put the colourful umbrella up, because it was so hot, we also put it up because someone might get sunburn. Then we put a big towel underneath the umbrella. It was so shady under the umbrella.


Next,me and my cousin Francis went to collect shells,and we also collect kena's. Francis and I like to collect shells because we can play with them.


Then Francis, me, Anna,and my cousin ran to the bathroom to change into our swimming togs. We were splashing and swimming like mermaids and dophins. When big waves came we ran away. I loved playing with my cousins because they are fun.


Later on mum called us to come and eat. We ate some chicken on rice. My cousin and I went and changed our clothes.


Lastly my mum said to pack up so we can go home. I felt tired and exhuasted , but I still had fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment