Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

WHAT AM I GOOD AT!

These are the things I am very good at! 

At home, I am good at cleaning my own bedroom. First of all, I fold my blanket neatly, then I put all my clothes away neatly in the cupboard. Then I sweep the mess on the floor. I was cleaning  like a  wind.

At school I am very good at Maths. I can explain my strategy by using addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, and repeated addition. Another thing I am good at school is Writing. I can make the reader read my work by putting lots of interesting words, and a hook.

 I am very good at swimming. I can dive, and swim on my stomach. I can make friends when I have no one to play with. If I see someone when they need help I can rescue them just like a doctor.  I can play fairly with other people even if I do not know them.

Most of all  I am good at playing the guitar. I can play  lots of songs. It is very cool playing guitar because I can play anywhere I want and any-time I like.  

WALT.....write about what I am good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment