Pages

Thursday 4 August 2016

We won the game!

On Tuesday the 26th of July, the Netballers went to the AMI Netball Centre at St Johns to represent St Patrick's School. We travelled to the Netball Centre by Co-op taxis which Miss Chao had booked for us.


As soon as we got to the Netball Centre, we all ran two laps from one end of the court to the other. When all the netballers had finished our warm up, we had a game of Netball so that when it was time for us to compete against the other team, we were ready to play. We all practised our defence, passing and shooting.


Before it was time for us to compete against the other team, the referee came and checked all of our fingernails so that we don't scratch our partner. Then it was time for the game and I was very nervous because my partner was taller than me.


After our game had finished, both teams shook hands and we all said, "Good game!" to each other. We also found out that we have won our game. Everyone played really well and we tried our best to defend and stay with our partner.

My favourite part was when we left the school in the taxi because I couldn't wait to play our game.

Learning Intention: We are learning to understand and use descriptive languages in our writing.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I use verbs to describe the action of our Netball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment