Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

How a friend could be better.

             Friends could be better.
                                              
A friend should not be nasty and they should be loving and trust one another.

I like a friend that doesn't bully me because that person will get   bullied back. I also like a friend that don't fight with one another because it will just create a big problem.

A good friend should be gentle with one another by being helpful when they see other people getting hurt. They will get sad if someone won't  help them. They should not smack other people because it will hurt them.

Friends shouldn't tease other people because it will hurt their feelings. If I got teased I will get mad and tell the teacher.

Most of all if you see a friend that is lonely you should go play with them to have fun.

L-I WALT.. to persuade my reader about how a friend could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment