Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

Living In The Moon! Yes? No?

 I think that I should live in the Moon because I can see all the Solar System.

I should live in the Moon because I can wear a space suite and also learn more information about the Moon. I can also learn about solar system and gather informations I did not know about before. 

I think that I should live in the Moon because it is not noisy in there, it is very peaceful. I think that I should live on he Moon because I can explore the planets. 

I think that I should live in the Moon because I can also make new friends and meet other people that I don't know. You should go to the Moon because you can taste the food that you have not tasted before from Earth.

Most of all you should live in the Moon because you will have lots of fun jumping high.

L-I.. WALT write a persuasive writing to persuade my reader about my argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment