Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2016

I can not wait for another session of tennis!




On Friday the 18th of March, Room 7 and I had our third session of tennis. I learnt how to serve with my partner. James told us to throw the ball above my head and catch it with one hand. We all served the ball back and forth to our partner and it was like playing a real game of tennis. We all kept tossing the ball up high. I had to try and hit the ball on the frame of the racket, but I couldn’t because the frame was really thin. We also learnt how to throw the ball straight so that it will be straight when we hit. I had a really fun time playing tennis. My favourite part was when I was trying to hit the ball using the frame because it was challenging. I was a bit sad about not getting any point, but it was still a lot of fun!


Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I record my recount of our third tennis session on Blabberize.

No comments:

Post a Comment