Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2016

Follow these steps and your hands will be clean!

Image result for soap You will need:
  • Soap
  • Tap water
  • Paper towels
You need to:
1. Put some soap on your hands.
2. Put your hands together and rub it until the soap has dissolved. Scrub your hands for 30 seconds.
3. Turn on the tap and rinse your hands under the water until all the soap is gone.
4. Dry your hands with a paper towel.
5. Turn off the tap.
6. Use a dry, clean towel to dry your hands.
Finally your hands are clean and all the germs are gone!

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a procedure.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the materials and the method for washing our hands.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I have just followed you instructions and my hands was clean as soon as I dried it.
    Well done, Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete