Pages

Sunday 12 June 2016

I really like the music video that my cousins and I made!

Image result for music symbolLearning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write an introduction, followed by the events and a conclusion of our meeting at my uncles house.

On Sunday, my family and I went to my uncle's house to have a meeting. The meeting was about my aunt's funeral.  Everyone who was inside the house wore black clothes because it was a sign of respect.


After the meeting, my cousins and I went to the hallway where it was uncomfortable to sit. We were so bored because we had nothing to do. Then my cousin (male) said, "If only we could make a video." After that, my cousin picked her phone up quickly and told us that we should make a music video. We were all so excited.


When we were all getting ready to make the video, we practised very quietly but quickly. Two of my cousins were the mean ones while three were the kind ones. The rest of us were the singers. We could not sing out loud so we had to lip sync. I almost mucked up the video because my two cousins (the mean ones) were very funny.


Then we were sent to the kitchen to help the mums to do the cooking and the preparation. The two boys (the ones who had the mean roles) were the ones that took all the food to the lounge. Two people was preparing the food from the stove, one was at the door to give the food to the boys, two people passed the food to me and another was the food from the stove to be prepared.


After all the men had eaten, one of my cousins told all of us to go. We all went into the lounge to give our uncle a kiss before we went. Then we all went outside to put our shoes on. We were all shivering when we were standing outside.

My favourite part was when we made a music video because my cousins made me laugh during the video. I couldn't stop  laughing afterwards. It was the best Sunday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment