Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

Oh no, it is our last Netball session!

Image result for netball ballsIt was a cloudy day on Friday the 27th of May when Room 7 had our last session of Netball.  I was so excited about learning more skills of Netball.

For our warm up, we jumped three times in different directions. It was very hard for me because we had to keep going until we completed the task. Tina said, “It was a fail, but that is okay.”

Next, we went straight into a game. Anna and Tina gave us each a position to play as. A team belonged to Tina and the other belonged to Anna. Tina had team Gold.  We were quickly organised into our positions and my opponent was Xyril.

Soon our game started. The first two goals went to team Gold. I tried my best to try and stick to my partner so that when his teammates try to pass the ball to him, I can defend it and pass it down to our team shooter Soane. When the ball was in play, both teams ran quickly to get the ball. We all tried our best defending the other team.

After our game, Tina told us to stand together so that we could take a photo. We all had a big smile on our faces when we took the photo. I felt very down because it was our last session. We all said “Goodbye!” to our coach Tina and her sister Anna.

I really enjoyed our Netball sessions and my favourite part was when we played the game of Netball because it was a lot of fun putting our skills to practise.


Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I follow the structure of a recount to write about our last session of Netball: Orientation, events, conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment