Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Oops! We finished the fruits!


On Saturday, my two cousins, one aunty, my uncle, my two sisters, my mum and I went in our eight seat van. My elder sister was our driver. I was very excited that the radio was on and my cousin (male) and I sang along to the beat of the music. We went for a fun day out because my uncle wanted to spend more time with us and to know us a little bit more because he just came back from America.

First we went to the mangere fair to buy some fruit. My two sisters went to buy watermelon, oranges and apples. They looked very fresh when they brought it in the van. After my cousin and I were handed in the oranges, we sat at the back of the van and started to eat all the fruits, we were the first ones to eat them. We were so full after all.

After that, my uncle asked us if we wanted McDonald's but we told him that we wanted Carl's Jr. So my sister turned the car around to go to Carl's Jr. We all had different shakes, burgers and seats to sit on. We waited for the food that we ate to digest.

Next we went for a short ride around town. We wanted to go to the top floor of the sky tower but it was closed by the time we have arrived. Our ride was only fifteen minutes but I almost fell asleep. It felt longer than fifteen minutes because there was long ques.

Then we went back to my uncle's house to spend the the rest of the night. My uncle let us try out his new motorbike. I was very scary because it went as fast like a cheetah. I was a long ride for me and I felt the ride ended very dizzy.

I had a lot of fun playing with my favourite cousins and we played until it was dark. We played tag, touch, rugby and fake shouting.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write a orientation, followed by the events and then a conclusion of my fun day out with my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment